[SDS] MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS PUBLICITY

Zharee Richards zrichard at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 2 13:27:19 EDT 2019

Hello Stevens Dramatic Society!

Please read this entire email! It is full of super important/exciting stuff regarding the show and our society! 😁😁

AD-DAY:
Wednesday, October 9th is Ad-Day! (woo!)

AD-DAY happens every term to help us raise money for the society by selling ad space in our playbills for our productions, this one being Murder on the Orient Express.
In order to do this, we spend about 45-60 minutes walking up and down Washington Street into local businesses and asking them to advertise their businesses to our extensive audiences every night.

Ad-Day will begin at 3PM and we will meet up Backstage DeBaun! I hope to see a lot of you there helping advertise the show we plan to work so hard on. ALSO, If you know anyone with a local business or that would just like to purchase an ad, attached is the sheet for them to fill out!!

SHOW T-SHIRTS:
The T-Shirts for our Fall 2019 production of Murder on the Orient Express ARE NOW ON SALE! Below is the link to the Google Form which you can fill out if you would like to purchase a shirt!

https://forms.gle/MQ11QxA5LDR9f6Nw8

This form will close Friday, October 4 at 11:59 PM so please fill it out ASAP if you want a shirt!

CREW SHIRTS:
This semester we are also doing crew shirts!! The order form is below so please fill it out if and only if you intend to purchase one! This form also closes on Friday October 4 at 11:59 PM!

https://forms.gle/BQ7vAL36zVsERbx79

The shirts will be $12 which you can pay in Check (written out to Stevens Institute of Technology), Cash, DuckBills, Venmo, or PayPal *ONCE YOU PICK UP YOUR SHIRT*. (Venmo and PayPal is to me which I will then reimburse by cash or check to SDS). Again, you don't have to pay until the shirts arrive! However, if you fill out an order form, you have confirmed that you will be paying for a shirt. If you submit the form and change your mind, shoot us an e-mail at sds at stevens.edu BEFORE THE DEADLINE and we can remove you from the final shirt order. A PICTURE OF THE SHOW SHIRT IS LOCATED IN THE FORM, AS WELL AS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS EMAIL!

DORM STORMING:
Dorm storming is basically going around to the dorms, and informing
students about our show, along with giving them a little flyer with information. We will be doing this on
Wednesday, November 6th at 3:00PM (likely during academic break).
AGAIN, MORE INFO TO COME AT A LATER DATE!

FACULTY COMP TICKETS:
All Stevens faculty members get a free ticket to the show (with Stevens ID), but if you really want to make them feel special and compelled to see the show (and to let you out of class during Tech Week), we recommend giving them the letter attached below, inviting them to the show (and providing them an extra free ticket so they can have a nice date night)! Basically, just email it to them or print it out yourself to give to them if you're so compelled.

Thanks everyone and I will be sending reminders as these dates get closer but please get me those T-Shirt Orders & Bios and come to Ad-Day!!!

Finally, here is the T-Shirt design:[Image]