[SDS] SDS Scholarship Application

Abigail Hulse ahulse at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 12 11:55:17 EDT 2019

Hey everyone,

I've got some exciting news for you all!

Here's a message from Michael Cahill, the President of the Stevens Dramatic
Society Alumni Affinity Club (DSAAC), about the *first ever SDS
scholarship!*

Here's the link to the SDS Membership Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137-BWi8fPtWZi1z7xnff6HIgYIUyYC__SoeCd-Y6cfY/edit#gid=1504096229>
to determine if you are eligible to apply.

Hello SDS undergraduate members!

Welcome back to campus! I hope you enjoyed your summer :)

By way of introduction, my name is Michael Cahill '15 and I currently serve
as the Stevens Dramatic Society Alumni Affinity Club (DSAAC) President.
This group brings together Stevens alumni who support the performing arts.
In addition to attending SDS productions (and happy hours just
beforehand!), we have a scholarship fund aimed at supporting you: the
students!

As such, the DSAAC leadership team and I would like to invite all eligible
students to apply to the FY'20 SDS scholarship. This scholarship is awarded
to one student who has demonstrated dedication to SDS and to Stevens, as
evidenced by contribution to the life and activities of SDS, or to the
Stevens community generally.

Application details are as follows:

-*Application:* Using the following link, the application will take ~1 hour
to complete. Please plan accordingly.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7zG89DbBUYq5gxxlZs0uwHfgsSuhkcCl5IHHKI-ksPE__cQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSc7zG89DbBUYq5gxxlZs0uwHfgsSuhkcCl5IHHKI-ksPE__cQ%2Fviewform%3Fusp%3Dsf_link&data=02%7C01%7Cahulse%40stevens.edu%7Cb2b7ad039db34f3d158208d7370b5fb0%7C8d1a69ec03b54345ae21dad112f5fb4f%7C0%7C0%7C637038394300546014&sdata=3%2FYtXNEvKyhxST%2BsXpbQQYj9ggJHfGLT7PD01vaVRFA%3D&reserved=0>

-*Scholarship Amount:* $500

-*Application Deadline*: Friday, September 27, 2019 at 12 PM (Noon)

-*Eligibility:*

1. Must be a *current voting undergraduate member of SDS*
2. Must have participated in *at least three (3) SDS productions*, as
evidenced by having been awarded a three-show key

-*Award Notification*: Award recipient will be notified during the Fall,
2019 semester.

If you have any questions about this application, please feel free to
contact me via email: michael.cahill at alumni.stevens.edu.

Thank you!

Michael Cahill
Class of 2015
President, DSAAC

*Abigail Hulse*
Stevens Institute of Technology
Chemical Biology '20
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
ΘΦA - Gamma Chi Chapter