[SDS] Election GBM Minutes

Abigail Hulse ahulse at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 23 16:37:30 EDT 2020

Hey everyone!

Thank you to everyone who came to last night's meeting and to everyone who
ran for an Eboard position. Congratulations to the newly-elected 2020-2021
SDS Eboard!

*President: *Cameron Clifford
*Vice President: *Charlie Beall
*Business Manager: *Gab Poska
*Publicity Manager: *Carissa Greene
*Senior Member at Large: *Mathieu Nagle
*Junior Member at Large:* Derek Petti

*The slides from last night's meeting can be found here.*
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=11u1cTdx1DneKIXe7c-2OXueCkPkf7ggGU5xSDhE9-Kc>

*A few reminders:*

   - Keep filling out the *Fall Play Suggestion Form
   <https://drive.google.com/open?id=17wqh-Uq4-J2r_4V_BYtMVriURrc-I7wqvOyuJE2xEJ0>!
* Next
   week, on *Wednesday, April 29 at 9pm*, we will be holding *Society Day*,
   where we will be talking about the Fall Play!
   - The fate of the Summer Show is still up in the air, but we still want
   to gauge interest in it. If you'd be interested in* directing or
   producing the Summer Show*, fill out *this form*
   <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gT8jZHqSvbmM222miEX7RQHEpQ1km2qPV2CojJ4EbgY>.
   And keep filling out the *Summer Show Suggestion form
   <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dvSqr20GzC4n1MKUL4Jq7QuVBwGcseg4fbl9PqDtjdQ>*
   !
   - If you're a *graduating senior *and would like to be *featured on the
   SDS instagram, *please contact us at SDS at stevens.edu.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to
reach out to us at SDS at stevens.edu.

With love,
Abby ❤

*Abigail Hulse*
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Chemical Biology '20
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
ΘΦA - Gamma Chi Chapter