[SDS] Society Day Minutes

Abigail Hulse ahulse at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 29 23:06:24 EDT 2020

Hey everyone!

Thank you to everyone who came to tonight's Society Day meeting, and thank
you for your feedback regarding the fall play. Based on our discussion, if
you have any shows you'd like to suggest, please fill out the *Fall Play
suggestion form.*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSckAn6gZnZLXwHDBOYEkKUn_3gOLao20rfjauz7F_53W6Hc-A/viewform>

The slides from tonight's meeting can be found *here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FZS-i3mWn2l1kxBvpioZqj3IROhUgQq0qjLABHhdE7g/edit?usp=sharing>*,
and the minutes can be found *here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NW_-97TYgBhWBtdRH6XDfmOBgyz9P_Qz33MSsBM-s0U/edit?usp=sharing>.*

*A few reminders:*

   - The fate of the Summer Show is still up in the air, but we still want
   to gauge interest in it. If you'd be interested in* directing or
   producing the Summer Show*, fill out *this form*
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4hr494d5X7320eFVAtbcWmGVdpB13OJXTNYuDa5266YEiVA/viewform>.
   And keep filling out the *Summer Show Suggestion form
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmHXVKpufv7ai29ZL2fX8K13eLbXC1pZbOMQwWFVyGhdVufw/viewform>*
   !
   - If you're a *graduating senior *and would like to be *featured on the
   SDS instagram, *please contact us at SDS at stevens.edu.
   - *If you're leaving Stevens* and would like to be added to our *Alumni
   Mailing Lis*t to receive our Alumni Newsletter (or, if you'd like to be
   removed from this mailing list), please fill out *this form
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScalOAr1xyyO6Bm39knfPBTcQKylMnKjEPByoTyFUM4UDmO6w/viewform>.*

Since this is probably my last email as Vice President, I just wanted to
say thank you for an incredible year. It's been an absolute pleasure to
serve as your Vice President this year, and even though our time together
got cut short, I'm so proud of everyone for the incredible things we were
able to accomplish. I can't wait to see what next year will bring. Congrats
to everyone graduating, and best of luck to the 2020-2021 Eboard!

[image: I Hate Shakespeare Summer 2019.jpg][image: 11. Orient Express Fall
2019.jpg][image: SDS Cabaret Spring 2020.jpg][image: 13. Addams Family.JPG]

With love,
Abby ❤

*Abigail Hulse*
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Chemical Biology '20
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
ΘΦA - Gamma Chi Chapter