[SDS] Cabaret: Heroes and Villains SUNDAY in Bissinger!

Abigail Hulse ahulse at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 28 14:42:38 EST 2020

Apologies all,

Here is the accurate list of performers:
Alexander Markoulis, Angie Zaccaria, Carissa Greene, Charles Beall &
Christopher Ocker, Christian Bonavita, Corey Batchelder, Derek Petti, Derek
van Rouendal & Dan Cesare & Abby Hulse, Elizabeth Bottoni, Garrett
Horwath, Jerome Dai, Joshua Ronai & Nick Hite, Julia Cahn, Kiera Dillon &
Nicolas Re, Monica Moser, and Sydney Cardy.

With love,
Abby ❤

*Abigail Hulse*
Stevens Institute of Technology
Chemical Biology '20
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
ΘΦA - Gamma Chi Chapter