[SDS] GBM 2!!!

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 6 23:01:30 EDT 2020

Hello SDS! Hope you are all doing well!

In exciting news, we will have our second GBM tomorrow evening, October 7th, at 9PM! Here is the Zoom link to join: https://stevens.zoom.us/j/95401464193. Among other topics, we will begin discussing next semester's outlook, and would like to hear your input on what you would like the Society to do in the future! I know this is short notice, but if you do have any thoughts or ideas on what you'd like SDS to do next semester, please bring those to the meeting to share!

The Eboard and I hope to see you all there!

All the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President