[SDS] Fw: EC Arts: Derek Klena TONIGHT @8:30 PM

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 27 15:40:59 EDT 2021

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well and enjoying the nice Northeast weather.

Please see the forwarded message below about the final EC Arts event of the semester, featuring Derek Klena! Hope you can attend the last of a series of great events hosted by EC Arts over the course of this semester!

Look for an email soon about our final GBM of the semester (which will be next Wednesday!). Until then, all the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics & Mathematics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President

________________________________
(Original message begins below)

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are doing well as the semester comes to a close and congratulations to all involved in Godspell last weekend!

Just a reminder that tonight is the last EC Arts event of the spring 2021 semester - details are below!

Derek Klena - Tuesday, April 27th @8:30PM EST

>From Broadway’s Jagged Little Pill, Anastasia, Bridges of Madison County, Wicked, and Dogfight

Zoom Link: https://stevens.zoom.us/j/92972800620

RSVP (optional) for reminders: https://ducklink.stevens.edu/event/7048313

The event will consist of a concert section as well as plenty of time to ask Derek some questions about his career and experiences as a Broadway performer, face-to-face. Think of it as a virtual stage door at a Broadway show!

Questions for the Q&A portion can be asked live at the event, in the Zoom chat, or even be submitted to be asked by the moderator when RSVP-ing on DuckLink.

Any questions about EC Arts events can be directed to cbatchel at stevens.edu<mailto:cbatchel at stevens.edu>

Hope to see you soon!
Stevens Entertainment Committee