[SDS] Welcome to SDS and She Kills Monsters Audition Information!

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 30 12:37:10 EDT 2021

Hey Everyone!

Firstly, I would like to welcome all our new SDS members! It was so nice meeting you all yesterday at the Flock Party. The Stevens Dramatic Society is a student run theatrical organization founded in 1910 at Stevens Institute of Technology. The purpose of Stevens Dramatic Society is to promote interest in the performing arts and to produce great theatre!

The show that the Society is producing this semester is She Kills Monsters. The auditions for the show are on Thursday, September 9th 7-11pm and Friday, September 10th 7-11pm in DeBaun Auditorium (in EAS near the main entrance on the first floor). Anyone is welcome to walk in for an audition at any time in the timeframe. If you would like to make an appointment for a set time, you can fill out this doodle<https://doodle.com/poll/vku6aczmg7c4qhcw?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link>. You can find more information about the auditions here<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-LwJ6yB3LmIKy0Tc7GrgxuyiAGdgo8OJ?usp=sharing>. Call backs will be Saturday, September 11th 10am-2pm.

Our first GBM (general body meeting) will be Wednesday, September 8th at 9 pm in EAS 222. However, we will have a meet-and-greet that starts at 8 pm for all the new SDS members to meet everyone and get a tour of the theater! We will be discussing ways you can get involved, other than acting, in SDS at this meeting. I hope to see you all there.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu>!
Remember to join our slack<http://sds1910.slack.com/>!

Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President