[SDS] Gaming & Showtunes THIS FRIDAY @ 7:30 PM

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 17 13:08:06 EST 2021

Hello all!

A reminder that SDS's newest virtual event, Gaming & Showtunes, is only days away! This event will be held this Friday, February 19th at 7:30pm. We will begin the festivities with an SDS- and Broadway-themed Jeopardy!, and continue with several other games of your choosing (in the past we've done such greats as Broken Picture Phone, Skribbl.io, Among Us, and more!). We will be holding this event on the SDS Discord<https://discord.gg/Y4dW4M2xq6>.

The Eboard and I are looking forward to another night of games, music, and fun, and we hope you can make it! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at SDS at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> or via our general Slack channel<https://sds1910.slack.com/archives/C0KM4LV3R>.

All the best, hope to see you Friday night!
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics & Mathematics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President