[SDS] GBM #2 WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3RD!

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 28 19:31:27 EST 2021

Hello SDS!

Even though February is the shortest month, it's hard to believe that tomorrow will be March already! This also means that our 2nd GBM is almost here! We will be having GBM #2 this Wednesday, March 3rd @ 9pm. As has become usual, it will be held over Zoom on this link: https://stevens.zoom.us/j/5748915261

If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at SDS at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu>, or send us a message in our General Slack Channel<https://sds1910.slack.com/archives/C0KM4LV3R>.

We hope to see you on Wednesday! Until then, all the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics & Mathematics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President