[SDS] GBM #2 Slides & Minutes

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 3 22:20:01 EST 2021

Hello everyone!

Thank you to all who attended our 2nd GBM, it was great seeing you! For those of you who couldn't make it, here are links to the slides<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1M9dDVftFgu96F5P1bNPeFfIAEU8bToT-5u0-OqTP9uU/edit?usp=sharing> and minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m_S5gR2PjQadYJobwuHPl777pQwSKFMG28Vc1S-Rjqs/edit?usp=sharing>.

Our next GBM will be Wednesday, April 7th, but I'll definitely send out another reminder closer to that date! Additionally, our next event will be our Magic & Myth Cabaret, on Friday, March 26th @ 7:30pm! If you would like to perform, you can fill out this sign-up form<https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/469466> on Ducklink, and check the slides & minutes for more info!

Thanks again, and all the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics & Mathematics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President