[SDS] Magic and Myth Cabaret TONIGHT!!

Gianna Callegari gcallega at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 25 13:37:47 EDT 2021

Good Afternoon SDS!!

Tonight, March 26, is the night of our Spring 2021 Magic and Myth Cabaret!! It will be streamed to YouTube starting at 7:30 p.m. I, Gianna Callegari, will be your hostess for the evening, and my fellow Member-At-Large, Derek Petti, will be behind the scenes running the stream!

You can join us in our magical endeavors by visiting the SDS YouTube Channel<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQ2YY5vYdlPOFD7qxqnymQ>, or by clicking this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuxShL-M430

Be sure to stop by and check it out!!

Best,
  Gianna Callegari

Gianna Callegari