[SDS] GBM 4 Slides & Minutes, Alumni Mailing List Form

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Thu May 6 11:53:05 EDT 2021

Hello!

Thank you to all who attended last night's GBM 4 & Elections! If you couldn't make it, here are links to the slides<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1y7GMZ5-tKiaI3llY6feZcpomR1HbabNzTfEppfwPJi4/edit?usp=sharing> and minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vSc6_MmiXS98wYBK0oa6FuL06OMEvoW0055SMBTi5-M/edit?usp=sharing>.

I'm excited to report the results of the Elections and announce SDS's 2021-2022 Executive Board! They are:

  *   President: Charles Beall
  *   Vice President: Kera McGovern
  *   Business Manager: Mathieu Nagle
  *   Publicity Manager: Christopher Ocker
  *   Senior Member-at-Large: Gianna Callegari
  *   Junior Member-at-Large: Alexandra Wong

A few additional things to note:

  *   Look for another form shortly related to our Summer Show! You can check the slides for more information on the project, and if you have any questions or thoughts, you can contact Gab Poska (gposka at stevens.edu<mailto:gposka at stevens.edu>) and Jared Donnelly (jdonnel3 at stevens.edu<mailto:jdonnel3 at stevens.edu>), who are spearheading the project.
  *   This may be my last email as Vice President (😢), but I really enjoyed holding this position over the past year, and I'm very much looking forward to working with my fellow Eboard members, and with you all as a Society, in this coming year! Thank you for these wonderful opportunities and I can't wait to see you all fairly soon in person again (fingers very crossed)!

As always, if you have any general questions, thoughts, or concerns, you can email us at SDS at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> or reach out on Slack<https://sds1910.slack.com/archives/C0KM4LV3R>.

Best of luck with finishing out the year strong, and all the best!
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics & Mathematics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President/President-Elect