[SDS] This Year's Shakespeare Production!

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 16 11:15:08 EST 2021

Hi All,

Check out the information below to find out about this year's Shakespeare production with Bethany Reeves.

Note: Please reach out to Bethany (breeves at stevens.edu<mailto:%20breeves at stevens.edu>) if you plan on auditioning so she can share the audition doodle with you!!

Thanks,
Kera
______________________
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President

_______________________________________

Dear Actors!

This year's Shakespeare Project is "A Midsummer Night's Dream," auditioning on Tuesday Dec. 7, 6:30-9:40pm at DeBaun.

Performances are on February 10 (9pm), 11 (8pm), & 12 (2pm).

Audition sides and lots of info HERE<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18a7k6F1EKElXD3_OkNWAgI5EJbO7WRJ1ypxq9cau87g/edit?usp=sharing>:

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/9DbJmzRnqWT1-7yBoZhDu6Fb-f4oViWQvHo-jZIyZeQHZSypv-xkSjG747EBSwj-v75toeqbLsAvZU3aAPFvvhKCRMhEVXgjw0iC9ZnIiwYtOn0JXdnE--0Oq12dRofNuW_S4iSh]

Please do let me know if you plan to audition so I can include you on the appointments doodle. If you do NOT have a Tuesday night class, please plan to audition between 7-8:30 if possible, to leave space earlier/later for those who do have class. If 12/7 is impossible for you, let me know and we'll figure something out.

Cheers,

Dr. Bethany Reeves; she/her
Director, Stevens Choir & DeBaun PAC Voice Studio
Music Program Coordinator, DeBaun Performing Arts Center
Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects