[SDS] GBM #1 Reminder!

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 7 18:26:23 EDT 2021

Hi Again,

Since class locations were still being finalized, we will have to switch our location for the GBM tomorrow night. We will now be meeting in DeBaun for the meet-and-greet (8 pm) and the normal GBM time (9 pm). DeBaun is inside Edwin A Stevens (EAS) building. You can access the theater on the first floor in the front of EAS.

Let us know if you have any questions! (sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu>)

See you tomorrow!!!
Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President