[SDS] GBM This WEDNESDAY!

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 3 16:27:49 EDT 2022

Hey all!

A reminder that we will be having our second GBM of the semester this WEDNESDAY (4/6) at 9pm in EAS 222. This GBM will serve as the postmortem for She Loves Me and nominations for 2022-23 eboard will be opened.

Any active society member is eligible to be nominated for an eboard position. Attendance at nominations and elections (4/20) will count towards the requirement of attending 2 of the 4 most recent GBMs. You can check the membership sheet here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137-BWi8fPtWZi1z7xnff6HIgYIUyYC__SoeCd-Y6cfY/edit?usp=sharing>.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu>!

Hope to see you there!
Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President