[SDS] GBM Reminder & THON

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 16 13:33:16 EDT 2022

Hey all!

Firstly, StevensTHON is coming up and they wanted to know if anyone from SDS would like to perform during their community hour that is from 12AM to 1AM this Saturday (April 23). The event is April 22-23 so the performance would be Friday night/Saturday morning (depending how you interpret time). Email Danielle at dragan at stevens.edu<mailto:dragan at stevens.edu> if you would like to sign up!

In addition, we have our ELECTIONS GBM this WEDNESDAY (4/20) at 9pm in EAS 222!!! We hope to see you all there. If you were not at the last meeting or have decided that you would like to run for a position, please email sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> to nominate yourself!!

-Kera <3
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President