[SDS] [The Prom] Cast List

Gabriella Poska gposka at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 18 16:24:33 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to announce the cast list for our Spring 2023 Production of The Prom! The cast is:

Emma Nolan – Kiera Kennedy
Alyssa Greene – Anusha Qiasar
Dee Dee Allen – Carly Teitelbaum
Barry Glickman – Corey Batchelder
Trent Oliver – Nicolas Re
Angie Dickinson – Isabella Cruz
Sheldon – Kyle Castillo
Mrs. Greene – Taylor Terry
Mr. Hawkins – Charles Beall
Shelby – Rachel Germain
Kaylee – Hannah Goldschmidt
Nick – Luke Magette
Kevin – Cameron Clifford
Ensemble – Valerie Calligy, Kai Goz, Nicholas Hite, Christopher Ocker, Sofia Lopez

Congratulations to the cast and thank you to everyone who auditioned!  There will be plenty of ways for others to get involved in many aspects of the production throughout the semester so please keep a look out for emails and Slack messages with more information. I’m looking forward to seeing you all at many SDS events this upcoming semester, but for now good luck on finals, enjoy your break, and happy holidays!

Thanks,
Gab Poska

Gab Poska (she/her)
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.E. Biomedical Engineering 2023
Student Government Association, President
Stevens Dramatic Society, President
(347) 620 – 8471
Schedule a meeting with me on Calendly<https://calendly.com/gposka>.