[SDS] Auditions This Week!!

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 30 12:07:35 EST 2022

Hey all,

As a reminder, we will be having auditions for our spring musical, She Loves Me, this Monday (1/31) and Tuesday (2/1)!! Auditions are from 7-11 pm on both nights. Walk-ins are allowed but it is encouraged to sign up for an audition slot (which you can do here<https://doodle.com/poll/9u5i7xx5pr2w46sm?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link>!).

Monday's auditions will be held in Babbio 304 and Tuesday's auditions will be held in Babbio 203.

For the audition, you will have a choice to prepare a 16- to 32-bar cut of a song (preferably in the style of the show) or a monologue. If you choose to do a monologue, there will be a selection of sides from the show to choose, or you can prepare your own. The audition will also involve a little bit of vocal warm-up (e.g., singing scales) even if you perform a monologue instead of a song.

Please be sure to fill out the conflict sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_zurlZHtKvIeapQzn_nWiQCP3sYNJ_vohS2wcs3UrE/edit?usp=sharing> and an audition form<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1njPFOCwWdkmx8c_xl4lVlBKusjiva1HmSeiKLR_MEU0/edit?usp=sharing> (please arrive a little early if you plan on filling them out before the audition).

Here is the audition folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15FNh7RmWfv0alyCt-X1p_mWAtzaBcyCl?usp=sharing> with an FAQ and all the important links.

Please feel free to reach out to sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> with any questions!

Break legs,
Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President