[SDS] Fw: "Mauritius" July 15, 16 - please send on to SDS

Caitlyn Cianci ccianci at stevens.edu
Sun Jul 10 21:37:26 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

Go see MAURITIUS this coming weekend in DeBaun! More information in the forwarded email. Hope you all can make it!

- Caitlyn

Caitlyn Cianci
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.E. Biomedical Engineering '25

Dear Theatre Folk!

Theatre at Stevens doesn't stop in the summer. DeBaun PAC is finally back to our regular summer season after two years of pandemic hiatus, and we are proud to present:

MAURITIUS, by Theresa Rebeck

With: Julia Cahn, Cameron Clifford, Eleni Rotsides, Aidan Racaniello, and Ben LaGue (all Stevens alumni)

Friday July 15, 8pm
Saturday July 16, 2pm
Saturday July 16, 8pm

Free with Stevens I.D. (others, $5)

This play is an intense piece for actors, and our alumni are doing excellent work with it.

I hope to see lots of SDSers there!

Cheers,
Bethany Reeves
Director

Dr. Bethany Reeves; she/her
Director, Stevens Choir & DeBaun PAC Voice Studio
Music Program Coordinator, DeBaun Performing Arts Center
Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects