[SDS] Many Updates for the Society - Broadway Show Trip, Graduating Senior Info, and SLM Tickets!

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 21 15:10:40 EDT 2022

Hey everyone,

We have a few things to announce and update the society on!

The SDS semesterly Broadway Show trip will be on April 24th, 2022. We will be going to see Little Shop of Horrors. The Ducklink form to sign up will open March 23rd at 3pm (This Wednesday!!!). You can use the link below. The cost of each ticket will be $19 plus the cost of transportation to/from the theater. Payment information will be sent to the people who secure tickets after the form is live. Payment will be due March 30th or else your ticket will be given to the next person on the waitlist.
Broadway Show Trip Sign Up Form<https://ducklink.stevens.edu/submitter/form/start/532174>

For our graduating seniors, please fill out the forms below regarding if you want to be added to the alumni list and if you would like a graduation cord.
Alumni List Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScalOAr1xyyO6Bm39knfPBTcQKylMnKjEPByoTyFUM4UDmO6w/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Senior Spotlight<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwI-onB5Jj57T7fpfPQzWx2SImfcd-8Nnj1OHjOFcPkEXlkQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Graduation Cords Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecACDYPXZEB81NAvJGdLzgMoERwJlej4YjFJ9pTSFmDElhVw/viewform?usp=sf_link> (this form will close May 4th)

Lastly, tickets for She Loves Me are on sale!! All stevens students and faculty/staff get free admission. Feel free to send the form to friends and family to purchase tickets in advance.
She Loves Me tickets<http://debaunpac.ticketleap.com/she-loves-me/>

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu>.

Thanks everyone!
Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President