[SDS] Summer Show Interest Form and Fall Show Suggestions Forms

Caitlyn Cianci ccianci at stevens.edu
Tue May 31 11:05:50 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

For this year's summer show, we're trying something new! We have compiled a bunch of shows and are in the process of putting together a One Act Festival to be performed ideally on Pier A in Hoboken. If you are interested in being a part of this, fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdk0wyTxQVMkDjWxCm8Rg0WXYClfp_CbTptuNNwQ-9Y7bdAjA/viewform?usp=sf_link> based on your specific interest (cast, crew, director, etc.)! There is more general information about the shows we have selected and the festival itself, so refer to the form for more details!

Please note, the One Act Festival form closes on Monday, June 13th at 11:59 PM, so please fill it out by then!

Also, this is your LAST CHANCE to fill out the fall show suggestions form<https://forms.gle/RGixr4bwa7QwQyxp6>! It closes Wednesday, June 1st at 11:59 PM, so get your suggestions in today or tomorrow!

Any questions, as always, feel free to contact anyone on e-board at sds at stevens.edu.

Hope you all are doing well! Enjoy your summer break!
- Caitlyn
Caitlyn Cianci
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.E. Biomedical Engineering '25