[SDS] Broadway Show Trip Sign-Ups

Caitlyn Cianci ccianci at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 1 17:33:43 EDT 2022

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well!

SDS's Broadway Show Trip will be Sunday, November 13, and we're seeing Into the Woods! Tickets will cost $5, and the show is at 3:00pm.

We will have a form open tomorrow (Wednesday, November 2) at 3:00pm (Academic Break) to sign up to see the show. Visit our Ducklink page and fill it out! We only have 20 tickets to give out, so fill it out as soon as it opens!
Link to our page: https://ducklink.stevens.edu/organization/stevens-dramatic-society

If you have any questions, reach out to sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> or the MALs (Rachel rgermain at stevens.edu<mailto:rgermain at stevens.edu> and Sofia slopez5 at stevens.edu<mailto:slopez5 at stevens.edu>).

Thanks!
- Caitlyn
Caitlyn Cianci (she/her)
Stevens Institute of Technology