[SDS] Phantom of the Opera Tickets

Caitlyn Cianci ccianci at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 21 11:49:41 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Please email dzimmerm at stevens.edu<mailto:dzimmerm at stevens.edu> if you want the tickets!

Thanks,
Caitlyn

From: Caitlyn Cianci
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2022 11:45 AM
To: SDS at lists.stevens.edu
Cc: sds <sds at stevens.edu>; David Zimmerman <dzimmerm at stevens.edu>
Subject: [SDS] Phantom of the Opera Tickets

Hi everyone!

For those that are interested:

We just received a significant donation in at the theater that covers this year's NJFO concerts....which means, we can offer Stevens students FREE tickets! I know the timing is late, but if you are interested in going, read on....

Please email me BY 3:00 PM TODAY with your full name and we'll put a ticket(s) at the door for you. You do NOT Have to be an SDS member to receive free tickets, so you can invite friends to join you, but you should be a Stevens student. I just need everyone's names by 3:00 PM because they are assigned seats. We also ask that you show up a few minutes before 8pm so you have time to get your tickets and seats before the show begins.

If you already purchased tickets, contact crussell at stevens.edu<mailto:crussell at stevens.edu> and he'll process a refund for you...but you will still have your tickets to use. He may even upgrade you.

Thanks, and hope you can join us!
-Dave

- Caitlyn
Caitlyn Cianci (she/her)