[SDS] Spring Show Suggestion Form and E-Board Meeting Times

Caitlyn Cianci ccianci at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 15 10:52:14 EDT 2022

Good morning everyone! I hope you all are doing well!

Attached here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW63nI56Zz3WyCAUwf70VodXJ80HqVOp_31Hfm633PG--CiQ/viewform?usp=sf_link> is the spring show suggestion form. We want to hear your input on what show we should put on for the Spring 2023 musical! Please fill out all the questions in the form and throw in any suggestions or ideas about the specific show you are suggesting! The more input we have, the more we can work with. Thank you!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns that you wish to raise to the E-board, we invite you to stop by our E-board meetings! They will take place on Mondays at 7:00pm in the SGA office (second floor of the UCC). Please notify us if you will be coming at least the day before the meeting. You can do so by emailing sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> or me personally with any information you wish to share beforehand.

If you have any questions, feel free to email sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> or anyone on the E-board. I look forward to seeing all of you at the next GBM!

- Caitlyn :)
Caitlyn Cianci (she/her)
Stevens Institute of Technology