[SDS] Thank you! and GBM 3 - Nominations

Gabriella Poska gposka at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 3 23:48:17 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all for such a successful weekend! The Prom was such a pleasure to work on and was filled with so much talent. Thanks to each and every one of you, we had 655 attendees over 4 shows and we will be donating $400 to the Trevor Project, which is a 24 hour hotline that supports LGBTQ+ teens. The impact this show has left on everyone who participated is very evident in the happiness and passion expressed by all and we hope that same impact was felt by everyone who was able to attend as well.

Our next GBM, which will cover Postmortem for The Prom as well as elections for our 23-24 Eboard, will take place on Wednesday, April 13th at 9:00pm in Babbio 320. As a reminder, only official members of SDS are able to run for executive board positions. Nominations will open on Wednesday, April 13th and will close with the start of our Elections GBM which will be held on Wednesday, May 3rd.

We hope to see you there and again want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who was able to see the hard work of those who worked on The Prom.

-SDS Executive Board

Gab Poska (she/her)
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.E. Biomedical Engineering 2023