[SDS] SDS Upcoming Events This Week

Hannah Preszler hpreszle at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 1 12:51:03 EST 2023

Hello Everyone!

This email will serve as a brief reminder of events that SDS is hosting this upcoming week. These will be super fun and a great chance for new members to get involved so we hope to see you there!

Bowling and Showtunes:

Tomorrow at 7 pm in the bowling alley (basement of Howe Center), we will be bowling whilst listening to some tunes. Pizza will be provided! It should be a lot of fun and an easy, low-commitment way to get involved with us, so we hope to see you there!

Please add some music to the playlist below to hear at the event!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2sAKN7p63PbHahz4iAnJCr?si=1995ffbbc982421b&pt=9f252e32cc625776ba8211969cbf5539

Dance Workshop:

Monday at 9 pm in the Babbio Atrium, we will host a dance workshop taught by SDS Alumnus, Cam Clifford! We will be learning the choreography to "When You're An Addams" from the Addams Family Musical.
People from all dance levels are welcome to join! Free refreshments and snacks will also be available!
This is another low-commitment way to get involved with our club as well as a good introduction to the Spring Musical, so please make an effort to come!

GBM 4 - Elections:

Wednesday at 9 pm in EAS 330, we will be hosting our fourth GBM of the semester. This meeting will serve as the election of the role of Vice President, Producer, Junior Member At Large, and Show Publicity Manager.

If you have accepted a nomination for any of these roles, please be sure to have reached out to a past holder of the role you are running for, as well as have a speech ready.
More information on speech requirements and the roles themselves are in the GBM 3 slides linked below.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UBtJhAARsq38hAVkP0VC-B87vKkEDUhMWnBNrXHA0ic/edit?usp=drive_link
[https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/docs/AHkbwyKwRysbsJVXISuEFepKnW0IeHPhlGsiDfhfYD5qCe8fEdxL_WB7qbc3RSWL9OEKX5V9VMfn2yE4aTGXDCN2dtB4Tq189LQOi28sSiFChNOAMEk=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UBtJhAARsq38hAVkP0VC-B87vKkEDUhMWnBNrXHA0ic/edit?usp=drive_link>
GBM 3/Postmortem Fall 2023<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UBtJhAARsq38hAVkP0VC-B87vKkEDUhMWnBNrXHA0ic/edit?usp=drive_link>
GBM 3: Radium Girls Postmortem/ Nominations November 8, 2023
docs.google.com

If you wish to drop any of your nominations, please reach out to Eboard so we can better prepare for the election process. You are able to drop your nomination up until Wednesday, as well as nominate yourself for any of these roles.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to me at hpreszle at stevens.edu or the Eboard at sds at stevens.edu!

We hope to see you soon!

Best,
Hannah
Hannah Preszler
Stevens Institute of Technology
Accounting and Analytics '25
Business Manager/ Treasurer of SDS | Student Tutor at AHSA