[SDS] Get Involved with THE PROM

Gabriella Poska gposka at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 22 23:30:14 EST 2023

Hi Everyone!

The SDS Eboard has TWO very exciting ways to get involved in our Spring 2023 production of The Prom.

Unruly Heart Video Submissions

As Emma Nolan takes to the internet with “Unruly Heart”, the video goes viral! We are looking for volunteers to submit videos of themselves singing along to the song for a montage that will be projected during the show. We want to integrate as many videos as possible of students, adults, teens, anyone willing to participate, as part of this viral moment. If you are interested in participating (or if you know anyone interested in participating), please see this <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vkkpfpq6S3_HrPcI6_-wxiEP2GVDrC2Yw4cnit5GncY/edit?usp=sharing> document for more information, guidelines and details on how to record video, and a signup form. Submissions are due by March 11th.

[cid:image003.png at 01D94715.8EBD5B80]

The Prom Secondary Ensemble

We are seeking performers to join us for our last number of the show and help us build a prom. For more information on what this entails, please see THIS <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ix5IHYq7PUXKUgHzpHH8neCw2NU7XlAua98CFqfa-yI/edit?usp=sharing> document and complete the form listed at the bottom of the doc. If you know any Stevens alum that may be interested, this opportunity is open to them too so please share this information! Submissions are due by March 11th.

The Prom Performances

The moment we have all been waiting for is almost here! Come watch our talented cast and see the hard work of our talented crew in our Spring 2023 performances of The Prom. All performances take place in DeBaun Auditorium and the doors open 30 minutes prior to the start of each performance.

  *   Thursday, March 30th at 9PM
  *   Friday, March 31st at 8PM
  *   Saturday, April 1st at 2PM
  *   Saturday, April 1st at 8PM

As always, feel free to reach out to us at sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> with any questions.

Hope to see many responses from you all.

SDS Executive Board

Gab Poska (she/her)
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.E. Biomedical Engineering 2023