[SDS] SDS Summer Cabaret and Open E-board Position

Hannah Preszler hpreszle at stevens.edu
Sun Jul 9 16:51:09 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

Due to some complications with obtaining the rights to the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, we will be unable to perform that play as our Summer show. In exchange, we are going to be throwing an upcoming Summer Cabaret! This is still an opportunity to perform during the summer and we hope you are just as excited as we are!

Some exciting information to note on the upcoming cabaret:

  *   The theme of this performance is Disney so performers should expect to sing a song that comes from a Disney show or movie
  *   Our own Kiera Kennedy has agreed to accompany performers for the show and rehearsals!
  *   The performance will take place from September 1st through September 3rd in TechFlex
  *   Rehearsals will take place in August

If you are interested in performing in the summer cabaret, please fill out the following form by Friday, July 28th, 2023:

https://forms.gle/EKCQVqBHs8GM3Wpv6
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/kF5N0I-Bq08xWgbu1k0HR1VjdZlp7EG20niKdqMkQUkrZa1EeSGIk5l4ALECx1PXsqhoWj1Wibk=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/EKCQVqBHs8GM3Wpv6>
Summer Cabaret Signup (September 1st - 3rd)<https://forms.gle/EKCQVqBHs8GM3Wpv6>
Please fill out the following form to sign up for the upcoming Summer Cabaret Performance! The theme for the upcoming cabaret is Disney, meaning that performers will all be singing a Disney song to have a cohesive event! The event will take place the weekend of September 1st through September 3rd in Tech Flex. We strongly encourage all performers to perform without a backing track and use live instrumentation if possible. Our very own Kiera Kennedy has agreed to provide live piano accompaniment for the event! Thank you so much for your interest in the upcoming show!
forms.gle

We are also looking to fill the E-board role of Business Manager (Treasurer).
Please email sds at stevens.edu or Slack anyone on the e-board if you are interested in the position or would like any additional information!
The only qualification for the role is being an official SDS Member. Please reach out to E- board if you are unsure about your membership status.

Thank you so much for your support and consideration!

Warmly,

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_25th_Annual_Putnam_County_Spelling_Bee>
Hannah Preszler
Stevens Institute of Technology
Accounting and Analytics '25
Vice President of SDS
Treasurer of Stevens Robotics Club
Student Tutor at AHSA | Accounting Intern at BDO