[SDS] SDS Fall Play Selection Form

Hannah Preszler hpreszle at stevens.edu
Tue Jun 20 20:17:29 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

We, as an E-board, have narrowed down Fall Play suggestions to five different shows and we want your feedback and opinions!

The five shows within the feedback for, in no particular order, are:
Little Women by Kate Hamill
Twelve Angry Jurors by Sherman L. Sergel
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
26 Pebbles by Eric Ulloa
Radium Girls by DW Gregory

We ask for your consideration in both the technical aspects of each play (cast size, cast ratio, genre, set, lights, costumes, sound, props, and hair and makeup) as well as any interest to perform within the play itself when completing the form. We also recommend looking into these shows before giving your input as it just makes for a sounder reasoning behind results and smoother decision-making process for the E-board.

Please complete the attached form by Saturday, June 24th so we can compile all of the answers and decide on a play for the upcoming fall semester!

Link:

https://forms.gle/a7FoxX5iwrKhP5so7
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/jwKfdBAsXDSWEH2OWs7HVDXMFF2fdSrQ8ABcB7x3llBhMHACOzPgAkjo6kTZFKKwdwEENELEim4=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/a7FoxX5iwrKhP5so7>
Fall Play Selection 2023 Feedback Form<https://forms.gle/a7FoxX5iwrKhP5so7>
Please fill out the form below with your thoughts on each of the FIVE plays that we have narrowed down to! Please keep in mind the acting and technical side in your decision. (This includes cast size, cast ratio, genre, set, lights, costumes, sound, props, and hair and makeup) We HIGHLY recommend looking into these shows before giving your input so we can make a more conscious decision. This means research of each show that may include watching versions of the show online, reading summaries of the show, and reading the script. We greatly appreciate your feedback and consideration of all of these ideas! (Note: There is no particular order to how these shows are presented)
forms.gle

If you have any questions, please reach out to sds at stevens.edu!

Thank you so much for your interest and consideration! 🙂

Hannah Preszler
Stevens Institute of Technology
Accounting and Analytics '25
Vice President of SDS
Treasurer of Stevens Robotics Club
Student Tutor at AHSA | Audit Intern at BDO