[SDS] Tech Teaching Opportunity

Hannah Preszler hpreszle at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 15 19:07:33 EST 2023

Hello Everyone!

The president of PureTek reached out to see if we had any students or alumni involved in technical theater who would be interested in working with them. I wanted to forward the information in case anyone is interested!

PureTek Group is looking for seniors and alumni at Stevens University involved with technical theater to help lead classes designed for high school students as per the USITT's BACKstage curriculum (
https://www.usitt.org/backstage-information-instructors).  This is a paid freelance opportunity to share your passion and expertise and provide the education you wish you received while in high school.

If you're interested and for more information, reach out to Dan Litvin at PureTek Group at DanLitvin at PureTekGroup.com<mailto:DanLitvin at PureTekGroup.com>.

Thanks!

Hannah Preszler
Stevens Institute of Technology
Accounting and Analytics '25
Business Manager/ Treasurer of SDS | Student Tutor at AHSA