[SDS] Crash Course Reminder

Kaitlyn Raiola kraiola at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 20 14:45:12 EST 2024

Greetings, all!

Our production of The Addams Family is coming along well so far, but we're missing some of the key components to this show - the set! We're at about the "mid-production" mark, meaning Load In is just a few weeks away. But before we can load in, we need to make sure everyone knows how to load in. So mark your calendars for February 28th at 3-5pm for our Crash Course to Load In! And remember: if you don't come to the crash course, you cannot help during Load In. Hope to see you all there!

Kai Raiola
Stevens Institute of Technology
Mechanical Engineering ‘26
Vice President of SDS