[SDS] GBM 1 and Spring 2024 Auditions

Kaitlyn Raiola kraiola at stevens.edu
Sat Jan 13 14:42:05 EST 2024

Greetings again.

I neglected to clarify what instruments the pit requires. We will need:

  *   Piano and keyboard
  *   Woodwinds and reeds (piccolo/flute, clarinet/bass clarinet, and soprano/alto/tenor sax)
  *   Brasses (trumpet, trombone)
  *   Strings (violin, standup or electric bass, viola, and guitar/ukulele)
  *   Percussion (drums)

Please note that you will have to submit different videos for each instrument and being able to play more than one instrument in a category (such as both flute and piccolo, or multiple saxophones) would be much appreciated due to spacing concerns on set.

Thank you!

Kaitlyn Raiola
Stevens Institute of Technology
Mechanical Engineering ‘26