[SDS] New Crew and Some Traditional Things

Kaitlyn Raiola kraiola at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 6 12:11:04 EST 2024

Greetings, everyone!

I've got several for you guys to peruse and click on, some more awaited than others.

Running Crew Form
To those of you who would like to be part of the running crew (the set and prop movers) for Addams Family, check out this form here<https://forms.gle/W79zhzkatkwYXSpu7>!

Broadway Show Trip
Every semester, SDS hosts a Broadway trip. What show? You decide! Check out the form here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mZDkf2gqAD6CnENaS5PaFGZwB9WAUH3GvAHnYW4iLQU/viewform?edit_requested=true>.

Spring Cabaret
And finally, our cabaret is coming up. What kind of cabaret? You decide! Check out the form here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tiEv7s8Gs9ACWMbhaa00NCeN14c3QdD2ph5xaHCeb3c/viewform?edit_requested=true>.

There is one more item that you all will be receiving soon. Promise. Patience, all. Good things without piercing sine waves come to those who wait.

I leave you all with a quick reminder: this Friday is Take a Load Off Before Load In, and then henceforth, Load In begins! A huge thank you to everyone who showed up at Crash Course and will indubitably be helping at Load In this weekend.

Kai Raiola
Stevens Institute of Technology
Mechanical Engineering ‘26
Vice President of SDS