[SGA Announcement] RSO Mailboxes

jab at stevens.edu jab at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 16 23:41:49 EST 2007

Attention all RSO's,

With the recent renovations of the second floor of Jacobus Hall, JAB is
taking the opportunity to supply our RSO's with new resources and
opportunities which were never before offered.  In the coming weeks, a new
common Resource Room and Small Conference room will be completed as well as
our main Conference Room.  With this in mind, JAB has decided that we would
like to extend the opportunity to have RSO mailboxes housed in this new
common Resource Room.  Instead of RSO mail going to the current officer's
personal mailbox or even the RSO mailbox in Howe Center which no one knows
about, Jacobus would be added to the Post Office's route and RSO mail would
be delivered to the respective mailbox.  The current idea is to house a
mailbox system similar to the personal mailboxes found in the Howe Center.

As this is still in the initial planning stages, JAB would like to take a
poll of all RSO's on whether or not they would like to see this happen.  To
participate in the poll, please send a reply to this e-mail to myself
(spylypch at stevens.edu) with "RSO Mailboxes" in the subject line.

Thank you all for your time and as always, JAB is looking for new members
and fresh ideas.  If you would like to contact us for any reason, please
send an email to jab at stevens.edu.

-Steve

Steven Pylypchuk

Director of Maintenance and Renovations