[SGA Announcement] RSO Summit

Katie Weatherall kweather at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 29 18:01:16 EST 2007

Hey all,

My first for the semester and last for my term RSO Summit will be next
Tuesday, February 6th 9pm location TBD.  Please try your best to attend this
meeting as we will be discussing the transition of the new CCSI, Summer
Budgets, and Unified Elections.  As always this is a mandatory meeting for
all RSOs, so please send some representation, preferably e-board although an
active GB member is of course welcome we just need to see you represented.
Looking forward to seeing you all then.

Katie Weatherall

CCSI

Student Government Association

PS- Don't forget to come out to the SGA Presidential Debate this Wednesday
1/31, in K228 at 9pm.  Prof. Wharton will be moderating, so you can be sure
this will be a good one.  Also elections open that evening for the SGA
Presidential tickets so don't forget to vote!!!!!