[SGA Announcement] RSO SUMMIT

Mary Kelly mkelly1 at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 9 21:03:21 EDT 2007

Hello Stevens RSOs!
  The first RSO Summit of the semester will be held this Wednesday the
10th at 9:00pm in Fielding room on the third floor of the Howe Center.
We will be discussing the funtion of and procedures for the Publicity
Committee, the new Strategic Plan for the SGA, subcommittee chairs,
among many other things.  Please come with your questions, and your
eboards.  It is very important that you receive the information we will
be going through at this meeting, so please make it a point to have
someone represent your group.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.
Mary Kelly
SGA CCSI