[Sgdc] Meeting Tonight

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 14:25:44 EDT 2013

Sooooo. Nevermind. Apparently some organization called UPE (who are they I
don't even know are they even a thing?) thought it was cool to schedule
their elections in the Linux Lab during the time when we've met for years.
But since its only this week, and tonight's meeting was going to be quick
anyway, I'll let them have this one.

*NO MEETING TONIGHT* - *FIRST MEETING NEXT TUESDAY 9/10* - *STOP BY OUR
CLUB FAIR TABLE TOMORROW (2:30pm-5pm)*
*
*
- Kenny