[SGDC] Gamejam deadline!

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Sun Aug 10 14:34:26 EDT 2014

Hello competitors and bystanders!
As we approach the home stretch of this game jam try to start tidying
things up! Submissions are due by 6 pm so that we can start playing and
voting, so now is the time to make the tough decisions about what you can
and can't finish in the remaining time. Also, feel free to post any
screenshots or content you'd like to share on the Facebook group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/433857053307661/ to build up suspense for
the big unveil! I hope everyone is excited and has high self e-STEAM about
their game going into the play testing session tonight. To submit a game,
either post it on Facebook or email it to kquigley at stevens.edu. The alias
still isn't 100% working correctly so just send it to me and I will post it
in your honor. Send along anything you would like said about it. Good luck!
-Kevin Quigley

PS. If you are currently not a part of the Facebook group, it will have you
confirm your Stevens info and then send us a request. Follow up by emailing
me along with your first and last name so I can go on and add you manually.