[SGDC] No Meeting This Week & Other Important Updates

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 11:38:51 EST 2014

February 18: No Meeting (Tonight)
February 25: No Meeting
February 27: IGDA Demo Night
March 1: Games++ Jam
March 4: Meeting, Discuss February Challenge Games

More details on the IGDA Demo Night will be sent out this week. I cannot
attend, but I believe Frank will be going for at least part of it.

*If you are interested in getting involved in the SGDC e-board in the
future, please email me. There is a leadership retreat run by the SGA and
Gear & Triangle that we are supposed to send people to.* Myself and Frank
will no longer be able to run for e-board come election time, and it would
be great for some of you younger guys to go rather than one of us. Plus
this way we can pass down the bear shaped torch of SGDC.

Make Games,
Kenny