[SGDC] Fielding Room Meeting 9PM - Work Session tonight!

Jake Lovrin jlovrin at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 3 14:35:54 EDT 2017

Hey everyone!

We'll be gathering in Fielding tonight for our meeting. We'll briefly talk
about some club stuff, then break out into an open work session. The eboard
will bring a big power strip to hopefully alleviate some power issues.

We'll give members a chance to talk about what they're curious about,
working on, or explore what other members of the club are working on. Adam
personally knows of at least four members actively working on projects.

See you tonight!
Jake Lovrin
SGDC Secretary