[SGDC] Elections!

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 4 00:26:30 EST 2023

Ho ho ho! Merrrrrrry Christmas, everyone! On this special time of year, I bring the gift of ​ELECTIONS! Every position is up for grabs, and we'll be voting this Tuesday night (12/5)! Come on down, Babbio 122, 9 PM, you know the drill!

Below is the list of eligible voting and conditional voting members. If you see your LAST name in the VM section, you're good to go! Conditional VMs are almost in the clear, but only if they show up for elections in-person! If you're a conditional voting member, be EXTRA sure to come on down - you won't be able to vote otherwise! Actually, scratch that - if you're a voting member, conditional or not, make sure to show up on Tuesday! This is the most important meet of the semester, and lord knows what happens if we don't fill the voting member quota. Together we'll decide the fate of SGDC, what could be better than that?

[cid:15cae097-59e1-4537-84c0-513096b2037e]

And of course, if you're looking to run for any spot - president, vice president, treasurer, secretary - fill out the form here! If you're running, please show up on Tuesday as well - the odds of getting a position usually go down when you... aren't there to get the position.
https://forms.gle/2v4QoLtYSsKF1e8z6

Vote for me!

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary