[SGDC] Game Jam X Voting

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 16 13:13:12 EST 2023

What's up,

With Game Jam X over, I can finally stop using words that start with x and talk like a normal person again! But more importantly, this means the VOTING FORM is now open! You can vote until this Tuesday night (11/22), and we'll announce the winners through email shortly after. We got a lot of great submissions this time around, that's for sure, so make sure to cast your ballot!

Check out the games here: https://sgdc.dev/gjx
And vote for your favorites here: https://sgdc.dev/gjx-voting

And remember, there won't be a meet this week because of Thanksgiving. Have a nice break, guys!

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary