[SGDC] GBM 5

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 2 23:37:57 EDT 2023

Hey guys! First off, remember that our Game Jam submission form closes on October 3rd! If you haven't already, send in your w-related themes here<https://forms.gle/LLs6FpSdmXnquBz3A> before our meet on Tuesday ends! I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderous submissions.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call "foreshadowing". This week we're having a discussion on game scope alongside giving more info on Game Jam W. With Game Jam W starting on October 13th, and with this weekend being a holiday weekend, this will be our last meet until the jam begins! If you're really looking forward to the game jam (and even if you're not!), come over to Babbio 122 this Tuesday (10/3) at 9 PM - we'll give all the pointers!

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary
<https://forms.gle/LLs6FpSdmXnquBz3A>