[SGDC] Game Jam W Theme Submission

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 28 10:33:42 EDT 2023

What's up?

Before we get to the nitty-gritty, I'd like to thank Adam and his fellow alumni for showing up last meet. You guys truly wonderful to have, and it was great seeing what some of the previous eboard was like. Again, thank you guys so much for coming over! (And to the rest of you, remember to wishlist Slime 64!)

Now... where were we? Those of you with some wisdom might recall we've mentioned the whereabouts of "game jams" for a while. Without getting too wordy, a game jam is an event in which you make a game, based off a theme, in a short time span. Our next one, Game Jam W, goes from October 13th to the 15th, and we'll discuss it with a wider lens on a later meet. For now, just know that our theme submission form for that jam is OPEN! If you've got a theme you want us to work with, now's your chance to get it in. We've had some wacky themes in the past, and I expect nothing less from this one! Wah!

Submit your theme suggestions here: https://forms.gle/LLs6FpSdmXnquBz3A. All submissions must start with the letter W, so be wary. The form is open until October 3rd - not much time, so get writing!

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary