[SGDC] Game Jam Z Voting

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 19 11:53:36 EDT 2024

Hey, thanks to everyone who participated in our final letter jam, Game Jam Z! We got some real high-quality submissions this time around, and it is with great pleasure that I will now inform you that VOTING has opened! Play all the entries found here, https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gjz/entries, and give your favorites the votes they deserve! Voting closes this Monday (4/22) at midnight, so VOTE NOW! Now, uh... what are we gonna do next semester...?

Vote for your favorite games here: https://forms.gle/SoDWpP19d1cH8NNH7

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary
(P.S. if you're the creator of "Gimme" from Game Jam Y, please show up to the next meeting - your prize has been collecting dust in Wilson's closet for too long!)