[SGDC] GBM 6 + Game Jam Y Voting

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 5 17:35:04 EST 2024

In this week's meet, we'll be looking at a game to use as a case study for future development. And like all good things in life, this specific title directly involves... ME! We'll be discussing a game I've been working on for the past couple weeks, the one, the only, Risky Business to get an idea of how games in progress look. I'll discuss my vision for the title and we'll pitch ideas of where to take it next. I mean, we're hosting a meeting to let you guys play a game! So come on down to Babbio 122 today (3/5) at 9 PM, and keep an eye out for the itch page here, which will be updated around 8 PM: https://wonderfire.itch.io/risky-business

As this a slightly more casual meeting than usual, if any of you have any projects you'd like to show off as well, feel free to do so! Oh, and where are my manners? With Game Jam Y over, GAME VOTING has begun! Cast in your ballots before the 12th, and give those games the respect they deserve!

Vote for your favorite Game Jam Y here: https://forms.gle/AHVukiWLYqhXHhoF9
(Oh, and don't forget about elections either)

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary