[SHPC] Upcoming Events

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:31:20 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

We have a few more events scheduled for the remainder of the semester. This
coming Monday we are hosting a bowling event at 4PM in the Stevens bowling
alley. We will be catering from Boardwalk for this event so come prepared
to eat some awesome burgers and fries. Some medical prizes will be given
out during the event for the top scorers!

One week from today (Wednesday, 11/19) we will be teaming up with Stevens
Student Counseling and Disability Services in order to give a presentation
on Eating Disorders. This meeting will take place at 1PM and sushi will be
served!

More announcements are to come!

Yours truly,

SHPC eboard