[SHPC] CPR Certification Event

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 19:01:13 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

First off, thank you to everyone who joined our second GBM this past week;
we hope you all enjoyed and learned a little more about the HPAC. We will
be reaching out to the Kahoot winners soon to give them their stickers!

SHPC and AED will be cohosting a CPR certification Saturday, October 23rd
for BLS (basic life support) by the American Heart Association, which is
valid for two years. CPR certification is an excellent certification to
have if you're looking for hands-on clinical experiences at healthcare
organizations, such as volunteering for hospitals or becoming an EMT. This
course usually costs 90$, but we are offering it at a discounted rate of
25$ per person. There is a limited number of spots for this event, so the
form to register will open Friday at 5 pm and close Tuesday at midnight (or
when we reach capacity). Check out the flyer below for more information and
to register.

Also, if you're a mentor, make sure you reach out to your mentees if you
haven't done so already.

Best,
SHPC E-Board