[SHRC] This Week's Meeting

Ed Paulosky edpaulosky at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:14:23 EDT 2010

Whats goin on everyone,

This week's meeting will take place on Sunday the 26th at 12PM in Hayden
lounge.

REMINDER*******************

Come prepared with ideas for the design of the robot aka body structure,
movement style, weapons, etc.

After we hear everyone's ideas, we will break into 3 groups.
One group for the drivetrain, one for the chassis, and one for the weapons.
Each group will discuss the ideas that pertain to their category and decide
on the ones that will be best productive.
We will then put our results together to create a alternative design matrix
with at least 3 different total designs.

See you on Sunday

--
Ed Paulosky
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity